Experience Intelligence of Technology with Microsoft Cognitive Service
What’s Cognitive Service?
Microsoft Cognitive Services (formerly Project Oxford) are a set of APIs, SDKs and services available to developers to make their applications more intelligent, engaging and discoverable.
It also expands on Microsoft’s evolving portfolio of machine learning APIs and enables developers to easily add intelligent features – such as emotion and video detection; facial, speech and vision recognition; and speech and language understanding – into their applications.
Cognitive Services Lab
Entity Linking Service
Getting Started with a Free Experimental Account using Microsoft Account
- First, log on to Cognitive Service portal @ https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/try/cognitive-services and click login.
- Select your country and check all the check boxes to agree the terms & condition. Then, click Next.
- Thirdly, let’s sign in with Microsoft Account. (Of course you can use your Linkedin, Facebook or GitHub account to login too!)
- Enter your Microsoft Account email and password, then click Next.
- Once logged in, Add the API that you want to try out and to generate an API key.
- Once it is successful, you should see there will be two keys are being generated. Click Quick Start Guide to kick start your development!
Please take note that these keys will only be available for free for 30 days!
If you are interested to generate a production one, you need an Azure account. Learn how to create one here today!
You may be interested in learning how to create an Intelligent Bot on your mobile app too?